Wine Folly Magnum Edition The Master Guide by Madeline Puckette
The expanded wine guide from the creators of WineFolly.com, packed with new information for devotees and newbies alike.
Wine Folly became a sensation for its inventive, easy-to-digest approach to learning about wine. Now in a new, expanded hardcover edition, Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the perfect guide for anyone looking to take his or her wine knowledge to the next level. Wine Folly: Magnum Edition includes:
* more than 100 grapes and wines color-coded by style so you can easily find new wines you’ll love;
* a wine region explorer with detailed maps of the top wine regions, as well as up-and-coming areas such as Greece and Hungary;
* wine labeling and classification 101 for wine countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria;
* an expanded food and wine pairing section;
* a primer on acidity and tannin — so you can taste wine like a pro;
* more essential tips to help you cut through the complexity of the wine world and become an expert.
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the must-have book for the millions of fans of WineFolly.com and for any budding oenophile who wants to boost his or her wine knowledge in a practical and fun way. It’s the ultimate gift for any wine lover.